It’s really no secret that having an organic protein powder is much better than synthetically produced protein powders.
Everyone is aware that the more organic any substance is that you put into your body is better for you than the synthetic alternative.
Nutiva Protein Powder has become one of the hottest organic protein powders on the market in 2018.
This product finally produces an organic protein powder that exemplifies what you should be putting in your body day in and day out.
If you are an avid protein powder user, you know it is used to give your body the quickened production process of all of the major key components that take place when you’re working out.
Because you will employ—or have been employing—protein powder to help boost your workouts, you may have started looking for something that’s a little more natural and a little less synthetic.
After all, you are working to create a healthier and stronger body! Why not start with the easiest thing of all? Your protein powder!
Nutiva Protein Powder is the perfect solution for your organic and result-producing needs.
You won’t lack in the results department simply because you’re using an organic protein powder.
Like with hemp oil and hemp seed oil, there are many different hemp protein powder options on the market in 2018, but only one stands out against the crowd.
We have found Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder to be best hemp protein powder product on the market in 2018!
Let’s take a look at what exactly makes Nutiva Protein Powder the best hemp vegan protein powder.
About the Product
What are the benefits of Nutiva Protein Powder?
- Made from the seeds of hemp plants (organic)
- Hemp plant contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in high levels
- Helps with brain health, cholesterol, and cardiovascular disease
- Easily digestible ingredients such as Edestin and albumin
- Trypsin inhibitor and oligosaccharides free
- A plant-based protein that is great for increasing total nutritional value overall
- No animal products/ingredients
- BPA-free container
- Non-GMO product
- 8 grams of fiber per serving
- 15 grams of protein per serving
Add Your Own Flavor
Because this is an organic product, there are no additives that create different flavors added to the protein powder.
Nutiva Protein Powder can be mixed with almond milk, cow’s milk, or fruit to create the flavor that you desire.
You may find one flavor, vanilla, in some of the powder mixes. However, that is the only flavor that could potentially come across your hands. While some may not like that there are no options available for flavoring, it is important to note that the less flavoring something has (that was not naturally that flavor to begin with), the fewer additives it contains.
When a product contains little additives, that means it is closer to organic and natural as possible.
Nutiva Protein Powder has no additives; therefore, it is an organic protein powder that is better for your health and body.
Hemp vs. Whey Protein
While whey and hemp protein doesn’t seem to share a lot of differences, they certainly have a couple of similarities.
- Contain essential amino acids
- 30% fat and 25% protein
- Hemp seeds are high in essential fatty acids
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- One serving holds 17 grams of protein
- Less than 1 gram of fat
- When measured ounce by ounce, whey has more plant-based protein powder than hemp
This Is for YOU!
Not all protein powders are created equally, especially when it comes to vegan, organic, and hemp protein powders.
You may find that certain products claim to be these things but fail to include some of the necessary ingredients (or fail to exclude ingredients) that disqualify them from being a true product of their word.
Nutiva Protein Powder is the protein powder for you if you are serious about taking your workout regime and health routine to the next level.
With omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids packed in this all-natural protein powder, your body will experience levels of results it has never seen before.
It’s not the product for you if you prefer flavored protein powders that don’t require extra ingredients like bananas to give you the flavor you desire.
It’s also not the protein powder for you if you are 100% okay with putting synthetic ingredients into the body you worked hard to create.
Nutiva Protein Powder works to give you natural, vegan ingredients while still giving you the optimal results you desire.
Hearing companies rave about a product may help you decide whether something is right for you.
But the best way to know if the product is trustworthy and dependable for what it claims to be is to hear from real users!
It is no wonder that Nutiva Protein Powder has received countless 5-star ratings since hitting the shelf.
Some of the most notable favorited aspects of Nutiva Protein Powder are:
- Great tasting protein powder
- Great non-dairy alternative
- Gives just what the person needs rather than everything they don’t
- High quality and great value
- Great source of protein
The list could go on and on as customers rave about their new favorite hemp vegan protein in 2018! The formula of Nutiva Protein Powder is so well made that it can be added to many different protein shake recipes and give you the boost of every plus excellent results in no time.
You can have that ripped physique by combining Nutiva Protein Powder and working out!
- No animal products used
- Great source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Increases production time of the key components needed during a workout
- Easy to digest ingredients
- Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens (safe to use by all)
- Taste requires added fruit to offset it, which can add unwanted sugar
- Smaller quantities are given than comparable products
- Color (light to dark green) can be off-putting
Is Nutiva Protein Powder a Superfood?
In short, yes. Nutiva Protein Powder is a superfood that packs a punch.
Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder is considered a superfood because of the incredible nutritional value it brings to the table.
A single serving of Nutiva gives you 10 grams of raw protein, something that is unheard of in many other protein powders.
It also gives you 20% of your daily fiber intake, which is great for your digestive system. You don’t have to worry about filling up on fiber through other unhealthy alternatives when you can get such a large dose through Nutiva.
The omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids come to you in 2 grams per serving in Nutiva.
These fatty acids have been proven to improve brain and heart health, both of which you should be focused on when working out and training your body for anything.
How to Take Nutiva Protein Powder
Here are some of the recommended tools for your use of Nutiva Protein Powder:
- Shaker bottle with whisk ball inside (larger size is preferable)
- Almond milk (or cow’s milk)
- Ripe banana
- Measuring spoon (sometimes found in the container itself)
- Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder
The recommended usage amount for Nutiva Protein Powder is as follows:
- Take 2–4 Tablespoons of Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder and pour into a blender
- Add 8 oz of almond milk or cow’s milk
- Slice up your ripe banana and add it to the mix
- Blend well to create a smooth, creamy texture
- Pour blended mixture into your shaker ball and continue to shake frequently to keep the protein powder from settling and becoming gritty
You can choose to add the 2–4 tablespoons of Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder to your food rather than drink it separately.
You can easily add the powder to any food but liquids like soup or softer foods like eggs work best.
Nutiva Protein Powder received glowing reviews from customers around the world.
The hemp vegan protein powder definitely shows up in a big way for health enthusiasts and those who live at the gym.
If you want something that is organic, vegan, and overall great for your body, Nutiva Protein Powder is the right protein powder for you!
Some helpful tips from buyers who have purchased this product are:
- Keep the container in the freezer when you are not using it
- Portain out your needed dosage into a mason jar and place in the fridge for the next day
- Use a shaker bottle to mix up your shake after you blend it
- Almond milk is the best mixer, but cow’s milk will work if needed
- Bananas are a great source of protein so they work well with this protein powder
- Inspect your package thoroughly before using. Very few customers reported defective packaging
- Can be added to foods like eggs, yogurts, and even soups to help you get in the protein powder anywhere (even good for weight loss)
- Read packages carefully. A company may claim their product is hemp and organic but it may have added ingredients that prove this wrong. Nutiva strives to keep all hemp protein powders free of additives or other ingredients that would derail its hemp and organic status
Shake It Up
As noted above, one of the great benefits of using Nutiva Protein Powder is the versatility it has when it comes to its uses. Many protein powders can be added to foods, but what makes Nutiva Protein Powder rich in more ways than one is the ability to add organic, vegan protein to your food without adding an unnatural flavor or extra additives.Having an organic lifestyle and meal choices may be important to you, which is why you’re interested in purchasing an organic, vegan hemp protein powder in the first place.
If you are looking to add your protein powder to your organic food, Nutiva Protein Powder is the right choice. Don’t get stuck thinking of protein powder as only useful in a blender or shaker bottle. That wouldn’t be further from the truth.
Adding protein powder to your soups, yogurts, and eggs can give you the boost you need without an extra layer of steps to complete by making a shake.
Containers of Nutiva Protein Powder range anywhere from $18.00 to $33.00+. The price depends on the size of the container you purchase, but the quality does not change.
The manufacturers and creators of Nutiva Protein Powder believe strongly that their product does not lack in quality even if the quantity is smaller than the average protein container. Do not be fooled by protein powder containers that are large and look like they’ll last a long time.
When you purchase a quality product such as Nutiva Protein Powder, you will find that the quality of the hemp, vegan protein powder is miles above the average protein powder, leaving the worry behind about quality over quantity.
What’s the Final Verdict?
If you are looking for a hemp, vegan protein powder, this is your powder for you—hands down! Do we think it’s the best hemp protein powder on the market in 2018? Yes, we do.
It may be difficult to find other hemp protein powders on the health store shelves or online.
It is always important to read the ingredients and understand what you’re putting in your body before you actually do it.
The issue can arise where a company claims to be a hemp protein powder manufacturer but they may include ingredients that are less than vegan/organic.
We have found that this is not the case with Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder and we know that you will enjoy your usage of the powder in your health routine.
One of the best things we liked about Nutiva Protein Powder was its ability to bring you not only a quality product also an affordable option.
Even though the quantity is a bit smaller than most other protein powder packages, this powder packs a punch!
You will not regret purchasing Nutiva Protein Powder once you see what kind of work it can do for your body.
As always, some protein powders may work well for you and not for others. Keep this logic in mind for the reverse effect, as well.
Your body responds differently than other people’s bodies respond.
If you feel like there is a concern, please consult a doctor before starting/continuing usage of Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder.